The Public review of the draft Effluent monitoring regulation for the petroleum refining sector and the Ministry of the Environment"s response to it.
Publisher: Ministry of the Environment in [Toronto]
Written in English
- Water -- Pollution -- Government policy -- Ontario.,
- Factory and trade waste -- Environmental aspects -- Ontario.,
- Sewage -- Environmental aspects -- Ontario.,
- Petroleum refineries -- Ontario -- Waste disposal.,
- Water quality management -- Ontario.
|Other titles||Stopping water pollution at its source.|
|Contributions||Ontario. Ministry of the Environment., Municipal Industrial Strategy for Abatement Program (Ontario)|
|LC Classifications||TD227.O6 P882|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||1 v. (various pagings) ;|
- The Criminal justice system and women
- The development of literate mentalities in East Central Europe
- bouquet of wild flowers.
- Plan form and profile form of hillslopes
- A road less travelled after medical school
- An Account of what passed at the execution of the late Duke of Monmouth on Wednesday the 15th of July, 1685, on Tower-Hill
- collection of poems in six volumes
- Great True Spy Stories
- Understanding and Explanation
- Strangers from the Sky
- Cancer management in man
- Soldiers and sailors civil relief act.
- The narrative of Whiting Sweeting
- Coffee and democracy in modern Costa Rica
- Materials investigation of thermal triggers used in pressure relief devices on transit buses
- Newton Ave.
- Geriatric nursing.
- Plasmids for therapy and vaccination
- practical guide for teaching Hebrew